Who have you not heard from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still waiting on:

USC
NYMC
NYU
Harvard
Drexel
Jefferson
Temple

I know there are no more interviews, but I paid $$ for a response...some response...any response... On a positive note, I heard today that I got an interview at the University of Minnesota, so they are still handing them out.

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting on Drexel & Jefferson.
Yesterday, after I thought there was no hope, Albany sent an invitation to interview. yippee. They had openings through May 10th.

Still waiting for a final word from KUMC, the one interview I have had.

Good luck everyone!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Medical College of Georgia
MUOT, Toledo.

:smuggrin:

UCI (post-secondary, pre-interview)
LLU
Tulane
Creighton
Penn State
NJMS
Keck
Loyola
Rush
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
MMC

SDN needs a face that cries. :( ain't cuttin' it.

Drexel
University of Miami
Rosalind Franklin

Interview season invites are pretty much over, so not holding my breath. If I get an acceptance decision next week, who cares anyways! :laugh: :luck:

I'm still waiting on:

Penn, Drexel, UNC, Emory
*I hear interview session is over for Penn at this point and I received an email from Emory already informing me that their interview session is closed this year.....

(post-interview)
Pritzker, UCSF, GW, RosFrank

(All are post-secondary, no interview invite)

USC
Rush
Tufts
Tulane
Albany
Creighton
Wright State
Oregon Health and Sciences
SUNY Buffalo

Can't I just get one interview from the bunch, please?

USC
NYMC
Ohio State
Jefferson
Rush
Temple
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Drexel

on preinterview hold at:
Penn State
SUNY upstate
Albany
VCU

got Tufts rejection couple days ago

MD/PhD post-secondary/pre-interview:
SLUM -12/16 complete
Rush - 01/30 complete
Cincinnati - 11/08 complete
Loyola - 01/11 complete
Baylor - 12/01 complete (most likely rejected)
AECOM (yet to turn in my secondary hehe :p... deadline is 03/15 ;))

UCI (post-secondary, pre-interview)
LLU
Tulane
Creighton
Penn State
NJMS
Keck
Loyola
Rush
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
MMC

SDN needs a face that cries. :( ain't cuttin' it.

Might want to check your status page for UCI - they rejected a bunch of people through that a few weeks back - never sent out paper rejection or email. I'm not trying to be mean - it just might answer at least one question for you.

I am still waiting on USC and UCSD. Doubt its happening, but it'd be nice.

MD/PhD post-secondary/pre-interview:
SLUM -12/16 complete
Rush - 01/30 complete
Cincinnati - 11/08 complete
Loyola - 01/11 complete
Baylor - 12/01 complete (most likely rejected)
AECOM (yet to turn in my secondary hehe :p... deadline is 03/15 ;))
i'm pretty sure baylor had their last interview already for the MD/PhD program on Jan. 19...according to their webpage anyway:
http://www.bcm.edu/mstp/interview.html

you'd think they'd have the courtesy of sending a letter/email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Might want to check your status page for UCI - they rejected a bunch of people through that a few weeks back - never sent out paper rejection or email. I'm not trying to be mean - it just might answer at least one question for you.

I am still waiting on USC and UCSD. Doubt its happening, but it'd be nice.

:laugh: :laugh: You underestimate my compulsions. I check that site no less than three times a day. It's in my top 3. :D

On a crappier note, I was rejected by Creighton today (snail), so my list is now a little shorter. :(

Also, Penn State put me in the review later pile. I guess I'm happy that it's not a flat out rejection but I'm no longer capable of optimism. They've always been a top choice of mine so today hurt. :thumbdown:

RFUMS
NYMC
Mount Sinai
Jefferson
Penn State (complete yesterday?)
Buffalo

I was complete sometime in December for all the other schools.

pre-interview:
Harvard
Jefferson
Mt Sinai
U Penn

I know the interview season is over at most of these schools. they r just being lazy and ignoring us. i mean come on. would it kill u to send an email or put up a status update?

pre-interview:
Harvard
Jefferson
Mt Sinai
U Penn

I know the interview season is over at most of these schools. they r just being lazy and ignoring us. i mean come on. would it kill u to send an email or put up a status update?

I agree. Closure is a wonderful thing :p

Also, most of these schools know if they are going to reject someone way back when in September or so...I wonder why they like to wait it out...

Albany (complete way late)
Columbia (waiting for rejection)
Drexel (complete January because they said they "misfiled" my letters)
Jefferson (complete December)
Loyola (complete January)
Rush (complete December)
Tufts (complete December, admissions says last interviews are mid-March but they're still handing out invites)

Call Albany. I was complete way late too (submitted secondary right in time for the deadline). I called yesterday and was told I was reviewed and my application was put in the hold category for possible invite (mid-May)?? Anyway good luck with them.

Still waiting (but really not holding my breath): NYMC, Loyola, Sinai, Jefferson

The only schools I haven't heard from, post-secondary, are Stanford and Rosalind Franklin.

I haven't heard from

USF,
Umiami ( both Campuses)
Penn State
Baylor ( Called and was told the last interview list was done and I wasn't in it)

But life is good I have an acceptance, I'm waiting on 4 schools post interview.
and have another interview this month.

I'm still waiting to hear (pre-interview) from Cornell, Jefferson, and Temple (as well as Penn and Columbia...but no chance there).

UIC, Rush, Loyola

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one waiting for these schools.

Drexel, Temple, Jefferson, Rosalind Franklin, NJMS, NYMC, Mount Sinai. Still on 'HOLD' at SUNY Upstate, and still in the "Continue to Review" category at penn state.

Still waiting (post-secondary):
UCI
USC
Rosalind Frankllin
MCW

I don't get it. They are pretty much done interviewing, but they haven't explicitly rejected me yet. No bother -- Rush Class of 2011.

I'm still waiting to hear (pre-interview) from Cornell, Jefferson, and Temple (as well as Penn and Columbia...but no chance there).

U should call cornell. they r done interviewing. i got my thin envelope from them a few weeks ago.

Stony brook
Albany
Drexel
Sackler
UIC
Mount Sinai
Einstein
UMDNJ-RWJ
Howard

ahhh

Interviewed and waiting on:

Dartmouth
WUSTL

Waiting w/ no interview:

MCW
Vermont
Baylor (waiting for rejection letter)

U should call cornell. they r done interviewing. i got my thin envelope from them a few weeks ago.

From what I've heard on the other boards, people were getting invites last week, and they actually still have interviews going on until March 15. I think I will give them a call though to see what's up. Hehe, my silly status page has been telling me to be patient since the beginning of August, so I'm not holding out much hope anyway.

NYMC
Drexel
Temple
Creighton
Albany

Pre-interview waiting (for rejections):
-Temple
-NYMC
-Johns Hopkins
-Columbia
-USC

Post-interview waiting (much more painful):
-Baylor
-Mayo
-Harvard
-OHSU

Waitlisted (even MORE waiting):
-Mount Sinai
-Brown

Pending interview:
-UCSD

Ugh, I'm going to make more brownies.

Call Albany. I was complete way late too (submitted secondary right in time for the deadline). I called yesterday and was told I was reviewed and my application was put in the hold category for possible invite (mid-May)?? Anyway good luck with them.

Still waiting (but really not holding my breath): NYMC, Loyola, Sinai, Jefferson

I called on Friday too...they said it would be about two weeks before my application would be screened. What does that even mean? They made it seem like I would be screened and then reviewed. Don't give up on NYMC, I received an interview invite on Friday!

sorry for the delay... i was trying to enjoy the wonderful weather that rocked the northeast this weekend. in any case, here's what i was told about 2 weeks ago.

jefferson: interviewing thru mid-april
temple: interviewing thru mid-april
vcu: last round of interview invites goes out march 15th (they're running late)
loyola: interviewing thru mid-april
slu: interviewing thru april, possibly into may!

Seriously, is everyone waiting on Drexel and Loyola. They don't appear to be sending anyone any information.

has Dartmouth and USC stopped inviting people for interviews?

I called on Friday too...they said it would be about two weeks before my application would be screened. What does that even mean? They made it seem like I would be screened and then reviewed. Don't give up on NYMC, I received an interview invite on Friday!

have you heard from tufts? i saw you applied

MCW - smaller applicant pool
Loyola - re-review pile
UIC - applicant in process
:confused: :mad: :scared:

waiting on (pre-interview):
Drexel
Rosalind Franklin
Albany
Loyola
Morehouse
Meharry

Post interview: 2

I would at least like some response.

Seriously, is everyone waiting on Drexel and Loyola. They don't appear to be sending anyone any information.

I know nothing about Loyola, but I can tell you Drexel is still sending out invites. The person I spoke to when calling the school last week said they would likely be sending out invites through April.

waiting on (pre-interview):
Drexel
Rosalind Franklin
Albany
Loyola
Morehouse
Meharry

Post interview: 2

I would at least like some response.

Read above for Drexel. As for RFU, I'm almost certain they're done handing out interviews at this point.

I'm still waiting to hear from...
Tufts (complete in September, called a couple times no progress "did you check your status page?" only about 3 times a day...)
UCSD (complete since August, and on hold since that day)
Loyola (complete since August, "re-review" or whatever that means)
UC Davis (complete since Septermber-ish, nothing new)
Baylor (complete since July! I'm pretty sure they've done their last interviews)
UC Irvine (complete August, went from on hold to "decision pending" couple weeks ago, called and asked what that meant and the lady said essentially nothing useful)

on another note, my girlfriend got an interview invite to USC last friday (so they're still interviewing), and I'll probably be rescinding my Drexel acceptance soon, so hopefully one of you fine folk will get an interview/slot in medical school!

g'luck all

Rejected
UIC

Post-Secondary
Loyola (Complete in August)
MCW (Complete in August, twice told I was moved to a smaller pool)

Interviewing
Saint Louis University, Early April

Post-Interview
Rush (interviewed last week, told they're still filling seats for the class of 2011)

just Jefferson, NYMC, and Penn State for me

Does anyone heard of anyone else being pulled out of the "continue to review" pile this season?

Now, after getting three rejections today (Baylor mass victim, Columbia mass victim, UMDNJ mass victim):

Still waiting on official pre-interview word from:
Jefferson, Drexel, Mount Sinai, NJMS, NYMC

Post-interview: 2 schools

Received Jefferson and Tufts rejections today

Waiting on AECOM, LLU, RFU and USC

Still waiting for my perfect pre-interview rejection shutout.

Waiting for my rejection from

USC
Drexel
Tulane
Tufts
:cool::thumbdown: