Who have you not heard from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I've heard on the other boards, people were getting invites last week, and they actually still have interviews going on until March 15. I think I will give them a call though to see what's up. Hehe, my silly status page has been telling me to be patient since the beginning of August, so I'm not holding out much hope anyway.

I posted this on another thread but thought it might be useful here...Cornell is still granting interviews and will be interviewing until the end of March. Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

All Pre-Interview:

Temple
Jefferson
Loyola
USC
VCU

Looks like it's the same schools as everyone else...

Members don't see this ad :)
too many schools!! this wait is agonizing!! :thumbdown:

Rush (6 weeks post interview)
Wisconsin (post interview)

Loyola (post secondary)
UIC (post secondary)
Northwestern (post secondary)
University of Minnesota (post secondary)
OHSU (post secondary)

Rush (3.5 weeks post interview)
Sackler (4 weeks post interview)

Pre interview
Loyola, NYMC, NJ (Newark), Penn State (hold), Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, UIllinois, UToronto, Vermont

Just got my Tufts and St. Louis Rejections

Did we establish that Drexel and Jefferson are still interviewing?

Also pre-interview,

USC
MSSM
Loyola
Tulane

Pretty sure USC and MSSM are just sitting on my rejection. Maybe some fleeting hope at Loyola and Tulane.

...who is still inviting for interviews??

Drexel
??

Pre-Interview:

USC
UCI
UCSD
Loma Linda

Gots to update my list. I've been beaten over the head with rejections today.

Still waiting to hear from:
SUNY Buffalo
SUNY Downstate
UMDNJ
Drexel
Temple

Have not heard from:

SUNY Buffalo (waitlisted)
Mount Sinai
Jefferson
Penn State ("continue to review" since october...)
SUNY Upstate (hold)
Temple
NYMC
Rosalind Franklin
NJMS

Application was complete at all of these schools by September, the latest.

Still waiting (pre-interview) from:
Albany
Drexel
Jefferson
Penn State

Members don't see this ad :)
It would be really useful to know whether any of these schools have given out pre-interview rejections yet to at least know where we still have some hope and where we're just awaiting rejections.
For instance, I don't think Mt Sinai has but the lady I called pretty much told me it was over (without taking my amcas #).

It would be really useful to know whether any of these schools have given out pre-interview rejections yet to at least know where we still have some hope and where we're just awaiting rejections.
For instance, I don't think Mt Sinai has but the lady I called pretty much told me it was over (without taking my amcas #).

I called twice in the last two weeks and was told a) interviews were ending Friday, b) they didn't anticipate any last-minute invites in that week and c) the adcom was making a huge round of decisions today.

Sorry, think we're all out of luck there if we haven't already gotten an invite. :(

Haven't heard from: :(

Albany
Jefferson
Mount Sinai (But I'm going to say that I got rejected)
Penn State (pre-interview hold since forevah!)
SUNY Downstate
SUNY Upstate
Temple

To my knowledge Buffalo and drexel are still interviewing...

have not heard from at all:

rush, uic, mcw, miami, drexel, temple, jefferson, slu, howard, rfu, tulane, yale (considering this a rejection)

as its nearing april, i'm not counting on any of these

waiting to hear from post interview: loyola, madison

To all those listing Temple, I got a rejection from them a couple weeks ago. Still no word form Jefferson, Drexel, or NYMC.

I have not heard from:

Loyola
AECOM
UMDNJ-NJMS
Rush

All pre-interview. I gotta say I see a lot of Loyola in the other posts. I think they are still interviewing, but it is still frustrating for me because I made sure to get my application in early. I guess at this point I can expect rejections coming soon from these schools.

Pre-interview no word from:

Maryland
Yale

Still waiting to hear from:
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
Mt Sinai (going to say rejected)
Albany

On Hold since December:
SUNY Downstate
SUNY Upstate

=/ Good luck to us!

hmm.. my schools seem different from other people, not sure why.

pre-interview:
Stanford
Duke (I think they're done interviewing?)
UNC

post-interview:
OHSU
USC
UCSD
Yale (supposed to be mailed this week, right? aah!)
UCI
Case Western (well, I know I'm "on hold," why don't they just be honest and say waitlist?")

though some of those interviews were recent (in the last 2 months) so maybe I need to be more patient. The pre-interview ones, though, are just strange. I'm tempted to call...

Waiting to hear from Pre-Interview:
Temple
Albany
Jefferson
Drexel

Still no word from Temple for me (pre-interview).

Post interview: Drexel

And the wait continues...

:thumbdown:

hmm.. my schools seem different from other people, not sure why.
pre-interview:
Stanford
Duke (I think they're done interviewing?)
UNC

post-interview:
OHSU
USC
UCSD
Yale (supposed to be mailed this week, right? aah!)
UCI
Case Western (well, I know I'm "on hold," why don't they just be honest and say waitlist?")

Perhaps because you applied to better schools than the ones appearing so far on the list (and you're also too competitive for them to outright reject you like some of them did to me)?

Drexel
Loyola
Rush
NYMC

*All complete mid Sept*

Waiting on 18 pre-interview (and of course have no hope for any of them)!:

Albany, AECOM, Drexel, Jefferson, Loyola, MCW, MSSM, NYMC, OSU, Penn State, RFU, SLU, Temple, Tufts, USC, VCU, UNC, and Wake!

Loyola, I think is still interviewing. At least I hope so! That's what I'm counting on :oops:

Pritzker (pre-interview) - I think these guys are done.
Stanford, UCD (post-interview)

Dear Sinai,

I know you've stopped interviewing. Pretty much the whole world does. So just go ahead and send me the cold little bulk-mailed envelope so I can have some closure. :rolleyes:

Time to update my list of schools who put me on pre-interview Limbo:
Drexel
NYMC
Temple

have yet to hear from (pre-interview):

Stanford
NYMC

mt sinai and jefferson (post-secondary), and maryland (pre-interview hold).

update:

i still have not heard a peep from: jefferson, drexel, miami
i know miami is supposedly done interviewing. i think jefferson too. drexel has been giving invites this week, so who knows with them.

Nada from Loyola, Jefferson, NYMC, and am on hold at Albany Med.

Don't expect to hear from any of these schools though at this point...

Waiting (post interview) on Tufts and Temple .. probably going to withdraw from both.

Complete since late august on Loyola and Rush ... still waiting. Maybe they aren't going to do 2011, I couldn't imagine a class without me anyways.

Har har ... they seem very disorganized, for real, especially since Rush has jerked me around throughout with email errors.

always waiting....
Drexel
RFU
Jefferson
(complete November)

UC Davis (over 3 month now)
Drew/UCLA (notoriously slow)

Pre-interview:

Drexel
NYMC
Loyola

Rejected by everyone else and losing hope........ Actually its lost.......

Just received rejection letters from maryland and stanford...boo!

We should make a list of schools that we know for sure are done giving interviews. I only know Umich and NYU for sure off the top of my head...

i think there is a list around somewhere on another forum...at least i think i came across one...

i think it's pretty much wishful thinking to expect an interview now?

Loyola, Howard, UMDNJ - New Jersey, and Meharry offered me an interview 2 weeks ago but they have not confirmed any date with me yet, grr..

Still waiting (pre-interview) on Loyola, RFU, and MCW. I know they are going to reject me, so get it over with already.

Still haven't heard from (pre-interview) Loyola or Drexel.

I know Drexel has had a few invites trickling out the last few days, but I'm not sure about Loyola. Other threads suggested Loyola was interviewing through April, but that all the invites would be out by the end of March.