Who here is a veteran and pre medicine student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CarterUSMC

Reaction score
Hello, I am pretty new and have been searching for a forum just like this and I wanted to network and get to know some of you that are pursuing a career in health care.
I am a Marine, I worked on aircraft for 5 years and want to pursue a career in psychiatry to help veterans. I go to school at Middle Tennessee State University and I live near Nashville, TN. I am a psychology major, bio minor, science minor, and honors studies minor. Let me know who you are please.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome to SDN! Please take down your personal photo (more pet pix are always welcome, as a substitute) and anonymize the information you post about yourself. Click the edit button in your post for the latter.

Also, you might like to apply for a military badge like the one you see in the first two responses you received.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I’m currently active duty. Just commissioned after 7 years enlisted Navy. Will be starting at USUHS Aug 1. Welcome to the forum, and definitely check out the nontrad forum.
Do
Welcome to SDN! Please take down your personal photo (more pet pix are always welcome, as a substitute) and anonymize the information you post about yourself. Click the edit button in your post for the latter.

Also, you might like to apply for a military badge like the one you see in the first two responses you received.
Thank you for the heads up!

Reactions: 1 user

I'm having trouble finding the steps to do that, is there a link?

Reactions: 1 user