Who here is DEFINITELY going to Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pluto6

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to Jeff in the fall. :) I'm accepted, but I havent gotten any registration info,etc. but im assuming that wont come for a while, although i did get a financial aid packet. I am really excited about going, but the only thing im worried about is that I havent taken any biochem courses previously. Oh well...

So anyone else def. coming here?

Members don't see this ad.

count me in. I sent in the deposit and housing forms (you can find them online) and am finishing up the FAFSA now. Will be at second-look weekend April 1-2. Cannot wait!

hey guys . . . I'm heading to Jeff too. I've sent in the deposit and housing forms, still bogged down with the financial aid. Is there a deadline for that, and do you know when we will find out about housing? I'm moving for the West Coast so it is going to take a lot of strategic planning to get all my stuff to Philly. See you guys at the second look!

p.s. you should check out the other Jefferson thread . . . and THANK GOD they are opening an IKEA in Philly this summer!

Members don't see this ad :)
Count me in too. I love the cozy feeling this school gives me -- down to my name being handwritten over the typed salutation in a form letter :)

I've sent my housing stuff in too -- speaking of Ikea, aren;t the apartments already furnished, or are you thinking of other stuff? I'm moving from San Francisco and am kind of dreading the move!

I think that only the 1br in orlowitz are furnished.

Hey Guys,
I'm definatly in. Philly already had an IKEA actually, but it was out in West Chester, which is outside the city, but this one will be closer I guess. I LOVE IKEA, anyway, I look forward to meeting you all. I havn't decided for sure if I'm going to the second look or not, since flying can be expensive. Anyone else with this dilema? I went to college in the area so if you have any general philly questions I may be able to help!

I won't be at 2nd look, but see you in the fall!