Who is going to UCSF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guy,
I haven't recieved info on the white coat ceremony, it seems like I am always the last one to get any info =P. Is it because my degree hasn't been posted?! I just turned in my financial aid and housing. Fantasia, I got on campus housing too. They just notified me last week about housing so I am going to live at turk blvd. Well see you guys in a month or so, I am pretty excited.

Members don't see this ad.

jjfluffy11 said:
Hi guy,
I haven't recieved info on the white coat ceremony, it seems like I am always the last one to get any info =P. Is it because my degree hasn't been posted?! I just turned in my financial aid and housing. Fantasia, I got on campus housing too. They just notified me last week about housing so I am going to live at turk blvd. Well see you guys in a month or so, I am pretty excited.

HBomb, I don't really know if the white coat ceremony is a big deal. I'm still debating on bringing my parents to it too. They'd have to travel from SoCal.

jjfluffy1: it could be because of the final admittance, but I'm not sure. Check your PM, I'll send you more details about it. Oh and Yay too that you got into Turk!

Jfluff, I have no idea why you're always left out of the loop with the mailers. Might be what Fantasia says, but I'd also check with Carmen or someone there.

I'm thinking the White Coat Ceremony is nice and all, and I'll probably get an invite sent to my parents (I think they'll like that), but then I'll tell them it's not a big deal, and for them not to go out of their way to go, unless they really wanted to.

My housing and financial ais are set too, so that, I'm very glad about.