who is reading THIS forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Who is reading SDN OBGYN FORUM??

• Medical Student (M3/ M4)

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Resident

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Resident -- but I'm really too busy to post!!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Private practice OBGYN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medical Student (M1/M2)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • PRE-MED

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • OTHER (family of medical student, resident, obgyn, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

snowinter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-- I'm a bit frustrated because I can never really get answers or guidance to questions about
1. residency programs
2. issues related to applying timeline etc.
I notice many posts go unanswered unless there is a controversy in the topic.

So, I wanted to create a poll to see just who is out there reading this forum?
If we find that it is mainly medical students who have time and energy for this forum -- maybe we can encourage our residents to peak in every once in a while. SDN can be a great place to advertise to recruit future top notch obgyns into your particular program.

thanks! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm entering medical school in the Fall. I'm lurking the resident forums to find out what the major issues are in each specialty to help me decide what I want to do with myself.

Hi all,
I'm a fourth year MD student in Cleveland, planning to apply for OB/Gyn this fall. Just starting up the ERAS process now actually. Once interview season starts, it would be great if we could use this forum to compare notes, give travel advice, etc. I hope everyone is having better luck figuring out externships and what not - that seems to be a source of frustration. It would be great to have feedback on programs based on fourth year electives too. Thanks for starting this thread!
L