Who is u r pin up guy/gal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
data said:
no u and ur other friend should ride ur harley
You got the bike man, I got the mid-sized auto.

Members don't see this ad.

sunny123 said:
You got the bike man, I got the mid-sized auto.
you like them big eh? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:
I never said full-sized man... who drives a Lincoln anyways??? ;)
only a []D [] []V[] []D like you

chitrangada.jpg

today i read that Gayatri Joshi is getting married :(

I am practically allergic to bollywood, so I really dont know most actors and actresses besides amir khan and a few others.

However, i have totally been crazy about aishwarya rai and namrata shirodkar since I saw them at some fashion show in sharjah in the early-mid 90's.

also, dont most girls in india have irfan pathan pinned up on their wall?

AMMD said:
I am practically allergic to bollywood, so I really dont know most actors and actresses besides amir khan and a few others.

However, i have totally been crazy about aishwarya rai and namrata shirodkar since I saw them at some fashion show in sharjah in the early-mid 90's.

also, dont most girls in india have irfan pathan pinned up on their wall?

How are you allergic to Bollywood?

shivalrous said:
How are you allergic to Bollywood?
I dont know why dude, but I hate the typical bollywood movies... it makes my blood boil.... the overacting (most of it bad), the lable whoring... and the fact that I really hate songs interrupted by love triangles.

My desi interests are mostly current events, history and cricket.

AMMD said:
I dont know why dude, but I hate the typical bollywood movies... it makes my blood boil.... the overacting (most of it bad), the lable whoring... and the fact that I really hate songs interrupted by love triangles.

My desi interests are mostly current events, history and cricket.

I'm allergic to current events...it's always the same BS if you ask me. Now if you watch each and every Hindi movie....maybe that'll annoy the hell out of you after a while....you have to watch the right ones and space 'em out. :D

*TRINITY* said:
U'll find posters of Milind Soman, Rahul Dravid and Tom Cruise in my room.

4.jpg

So who is u r favourite pin up?

:love:

shivalrous said:
I'm allergic to current events...it's always the same BS if you ask me. Now if you watch each and every Hindi movie....maybe that'll annoy the hell out of you after a while....you have to watch the right ones and space 'em out. :D

Indian current events and history are great. True it used to be the SOS, but now a days its really moving.

I only watch the movies that are a "total flop" in India, i usually like them. I also like a lot of the indie movies that are coming from there. "Page3" and "My bother Nikhil" were great.