Who Made 35+?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willthatsall

Unretired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone on here who isn't afraid of jinxing themselves or setting themselves up to look bad later who will predict right now that they scored 35 or better on the MCAT today?

Members don't see this ad.

With all of the threads going on here currently, I'm guessing that anyone who was "smart" enought to pull a 35+ is also smart enought not to announce it right now...! :eek: :scared:

I think I'm within a point or two of my pre-test prediction. As far as jinxing goes, I worried a little when I made my prediction, but it's too late to change any bubbles now :D

I don't think a particular MCAT score makes a person *look* bad or good - the score is an analytical tool designed to predict success in medical school, and an imperfect one at that, and carries no value judgment about the test taker. If I miss my prediction by a lot, I will be disappointed and consider retaking. If I make my prediction, I will be satisfied. But it's not the end of the world either way.

Sorry for rambling. These comments aren't directed at you guys. I sometimes feel, though, that people lack perspective on this thing. All this hush-hush secrecy about who got what score and so on and so forth, as if a lower score took anything away from who a person *is*, or what they can accomplish.