1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Who Made 35+?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by willthatsall, Apr 17, 2004.

1. willthatsall

willthatsall Unretired
    7+ Year Member

Is there anyone on here who isn't afraid of jinxing themselves or setting themselves up to look bad later who will predict right now that they scored 35 or better on the MCAT today?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SailCrazy

SailCrazy I gotta have more cowbell
    10+ Year Member

With all of the threads going on here currently, I'm guessing that anyone who was "smart" enought to pull a 35+ is also smart enought not to announce it right now...! :eek: :scared:

4. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I think I'm within a point or two of my pre-test prediction. As far as jinxing goes, I worried a little when I made my prediction, but it's too late to change any bubbles now :D

I don't think a particular MCAT score makes a person *look* bad or good - the score is an analytical tool designed to predict success in medical school, and an imperfect one at that, and carries no value judgment about the test taker. If I miss my prediction by a lot, I will be disappointed and consider retaking. If I make my prediction, I will be satisfied. But it's not the end of the world either way.

Sorry for rambling. These comments aren't directed at you guys. I sometimes feel, though, that people lack perspective on this thing. All this hush-hush secrecy about who got what score and so on and so forth, as if a lower score took anything away from who a person *is*, or what they can accomplish.

5. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

i did not get a 35. that much i can assure you.