Who should I ask for a LOR on my away

Started by wvumd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wvumd

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing a month at the Cleveland Clinic in September and I was wondering who would be the best person to ask for a LOR and when. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DreamMachine said:
Get letters from people that know you best and that are famous and that are anesthesiologists.

Your question confuses me some. Write another line or something.


I mean is it best to ask in the beginning of the rotation or ask toward the end.