Who should I make the check to?

Started by bubblebear
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bubblebear

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After two days of suffering from the numerous error messages by charging my credit card (I've tried 6 different cards, both visa and master!), I've finally decided to make my payment via check. My submission finally went through and I got the invoice (just before another error message!). I looked at my invoice and it does not tell me who I should make the check payable to. I've checked "help" and the website, and also no information regarding that. Should I make it to AAMC? or AMCAS? 😕 😕 😕