Who teaches erosion at your dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ETW

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are/were a dental student from an American or Canadian dental school, I need your help! I'm trying to find the professor(s) that teach(es) dental erosion in each school.

Just a name (and of course the school) would be fine, but an e-mail would be even better!! You can reply here or pm me, whichever you prefer.

Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Rather a nebulous question. Anyone can teach it, but I get the impression that you want an expert. Look up dental erosion on pubmed and email the authors of a few papers.

PD

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Rather a nebulous question. Anyone can teach it, but I get the impression that you want an expert. Look up dental erosion on pubmed and email the authors of a few papers.

PD

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks, but no, I'm not looking for experts. I'm looking for the professor(s) that give(s) classes on erosion to dental student in each school. Just wanna know what is being taught in North America in general. Sure, anyone can teach it, but who actually does at each school? I know for my school, I was looking for other students from other schools to tell me about theirs...