Who thinks Mikdoc is out of line!!???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed123

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mikdoc has really posted a lot of controversial statements to say the least. Does anyone else agree with me that he is causing a lot of problems on this website? Thanks.

premed123

Members don't see this ad.

Sure, he's a definite troll. Maybe he'll get banned. I wonder if he'll come back as MikdocVI or MikdocXXI. Nah, probably not - too wussy. He'll just change his name to Neptune2 or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
"He is soooo out of line......there's NO LINE! It's like a point!"

--Joey on Friends :D

At last, people see our side.

Originally posted by LizardKing
At last, people see our side.
Sorry! I was out all day, so it took me some time to get to it.

Hi everyone,

I just want to state that I don't think Mikdoc is out of line at all. He's just stating his opinion and using his freedom of speech that America gave him.

I mean, I think that you are all being way too oversensitive. I can understand your positions, but just lighten up. Let MikDoc say what he wants...it's his opinion.

And for those of you that have all of your counter-arguments ready...simply, MikDoc is entitled to express himself as he would like even if some of you think he's being ridiculous, harmful, etc.

Who knows, maybe all of you are the quacks?

Prem123
A future caring doctor of America devoted to let everyone be free in all respects.

Well,

I guess I made it through the censorship process and didn't get chosen as one of the banned SDNers....WOOOHHHOOOO:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As far as MikDoc, he did stretch his attempt at "freedom of speech."

Jupiter1

Originally posted by Jupiter1
Well,

I guess I made it through the censorship process and didn't get chosen as one of the banned SDNers....WOOOHHHOOOO:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jupiter1

Ummm.... Jupiter1 is MikDoc, this guy is just pulling your leg. I read it on another thread. Lizardking will testify to the truthfulness of that statement. Also, I think premed123 is some BS screenname made by MikDoc. This guy seriously has some problems. Just read premed123's last post... it's rediculous.

Well,

Jupiter1

ya well don't push it ...... you certainly tried your luck in the other thread with your language. I just don't like going on banning binges, so I let you slide. Please try to stay away from trolls.

And regardless of Jupiter being the same/alter ego/different etc of Mikdoc, I can't do anything till somebody shows me proof. Hopefully if I let one die, the other will subside also. We'll see.

Originally posted by premed123
Let MikDoc say what he wants...it's his opinion.

Just wanted to say that freedom and rights come with certain resopnsiblities. In *my* opinion, the situation really escalated with Mikdoc's trashing of other members with his abusive language (which kinda snowballed), so I c hose to ban him.

This is a free country, and we are allowed to exercise our own rights. Just make sure we don't infringe upon others' rights/happiness when we exercise our own. I think asking for that is only fair, don't you?

pAkhtmAn,

Look, I'm NOT MikDoc for the zillionth time I have to explain that. I think that guy had some interesting points at first in his original thread, but seriously went off the deep end toward the end. I was simply posting for the humor of the whole thread because I never took the whole discussion seriously. I thought MikDoc's comments were inappropriate toward the end, but so were a lot of other people's comments. As far as my posts, I tried to keep my comments relatively clean, although that certainly doesn't exclude me as being in any way innocent from any wrong-doing. The bottom line is that this was a thread that could have progressed in a more appropritae manner, and not got so out-of-hand. I guess this is a good lesson for all of us.

Jupiter1

P.S. I know that it was signed in one of my posts as MikDoc at the end, but that wasn't even me writing--it was my friend who put that under my screen name (Jupiter1) while we were studying at the library and he put that just as a lapse in thought or something--I don't know...that is the honest reason believe it or not. But, if you want to believe that I am MiKDoc, that's fine.

Well, if you want proof that Mikdoc = Jupiter1, he responded to one of my comments using his Jupiter1 screenname, but he signed it "Mikdoc." He deleted the response but I quoted him directly in one of my posts on the "prestige thread" before he could delete it. There's other evidence too but there's no point in going into it. In any case, we all know who he is, and I don't think it matters if you ban him or not. As long as his alter ego doesn't start spewing obscenities.

Btw, thanks Tweetie for regulating.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
ya well don't push it ...... you certainly tried your luck in the other thread with your language. I just don't like going on banning binges, so I let you slide. Please try to stay away from trolls.

And regardless of Jupiter being the same/alter ego/different etc of Mikdoc, I can't do anything till somebody shows me proof. Hopefully if I let one die, the other will subside also. We'll see.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by LizardKing
Well if you want proof that Mikdoc = Jupiter1, he responded to one of my comments using his Jupiter1 screenname, but he signed it "Mikdoc." He deleted the response but I quoted him directly in one of my posts before he could delete it. In any case, we all know who he is, and I don't think it matters if you ban him or not. As long as his alter ego doesn't starting spewing obscenities.

TWEETIE....why is Lizardking still online. Did you READ some of his statements...clearly, some of his replies were way out of line and they did not at all follow TOS?

Please remove him. He needs to go!!

SDN Moderators couldn't check IP addresses? Maybe that's SDN Admins' responsibilities.

Rt

Hehe I wonder who premed123 actually is. Hmmm...attacking me out of the blue. So show me where I was "way out of line." Have I even responded to you, premed123, before? You just registered today if I'm not mistaken?!??

We won't go there though. We've wasted enough time on you before.

Originally posted by premed123
TWEETIE....why is Lizardking still online. Did you READ some of his statements...clearly, some of his replies were way out of line and they did not at all follow TOS?

Please remove him. He needs to go!!

Originally posted by RT
SDN Moderators couldn't check IP addresses? Maybe that's SDN Admins' responsibilities.

Rt

already done :D
Now we all know who's who.

strictly confidential :) j/k

Rt

Sounds like multiple personality to me...;)

Originally posted by UCLA Paratrooper
So who's who then?

If I'm you...then are you me? or are we both tweetie!?

*my head hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Please tell us Tweety!!! The suspense is killing us!!! :D

I personally see a little of me in Mikdoc.. honest.. brutal honestyl, keepign things real. not takign sdies but hes cool with me.. hasnt crossed me at all so no complaints.. BUT some as#hole made some crack about tweetie in the other thread nwo THAT person i will OWN if he ever made another crack again.. lets boot taht Mofo

What the hell is going on? :confused:

P.S. I know that it was signed in one of my posts as MikDoc at the end, but that wasn't even me writing--it was my friend who put that under my screen name (Jupiter1) while we were studying at the library and he put that just as a lapse in thought or something--I don't know...that is the honest reason believe it or not. But, if you want to believe that I am MiKDoc, that's fine.

What? Lapse in thought? Yeah, when I lapse in thought I often type MikDoc on my computer as well. :laugh: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Oh come on people... we have an Ignore feature, don't we? Geez.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by highlighter
Oh come on people... we have an Ignore feature, don't we? Geez.... :rolleyes:

We do, but it's just funny. ;)

Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet
I personally see a little of me in Mikdoc.. honest.. brutal honestyl, keepign things real. not takign sdies but hes cool with me.. hasnt crossed me at all so no complaints.. BUT some as#hole made some crack about tweetie in the other thread nwo THAT person i will OWN if he ever made another crack again.. lets boot taht Mofo

Mikdoc isnt honest nor does he keeps things real. He just b1tches at anyone asking an honest question (see thread about sample application essays). Jupiter1 obviously = Mikdoc, which some people supporting his racist comments couldnt figure out.

I guess we've pretty much revealed that Mikdoc and Jupiter1 are clowns, and Im glad im not in the group of SDNers that embarassed themselves by supporting this racist.

Mikdoc, premed123, whoever the hell posts the 'controversial' comments:

hot damn, way to stir up the water, kiddo. Enable PMs. And go buy the new Beck cd. and everyone just calm the hell down.

kisses and funny feelings,
picklesalt