Who to take for Orgo2 (Columbia students)?

Started by mdforlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdforlife

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Columbia people,
Who should I take for Orgo II: Doubleday, Leighton, or Nuckolls?
 
mdforlife said:
Hey Columbia people,
Who should I take for Orgo II: Doubleday, Leighton, or Nuckolls?

maybe you can look at ratemyprofessor.com. they have ratings for a lot of professors. hope it helps

thanx, i was thinking that
 
Well, at Columbia we have http://culpa.info. I found it really helpful for me this year (convinced me to take Honors Physics, which may have been my best decision ever).

I'm not looking forward to orgo/bio year next year...I'm told it's quite painful...