Who would win in a fight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbyseal

Boat boy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing an add for that new discovery channel show about taking robotic replicas of animals and having them battle got me thinking in my current, post-surgery shelf exam inebriated state.

Who do you think would win in a fight, Navy Dive Doc vs. Military MD?

Although Navy Dive Doc reminds me of the always optimistic, flag around his shoulders Rocky Balboa type, I'd have to say the pure, pent up frustration that Military MD has so often expressed would fuel him through the battle.

Does anyone else want to get in on this inane thread I'm trying to start?

Members don't see this ad.

There's no question that MilitaryMD clearly has the Eye of the Tiger and all that goat-roping by the detailer has ignited a fire in his belly. When a man's hungry that way there's no telling what he's capable of. The scariest man on earth is the one with nothing to lose and MilitaryMD has stared into the eyes of the beast and come away stronger for it. He's a worthy advesary in any arena.

But.....Although it might be a fair fight on land, if DiveDoc could wrestle him into the water it'd be like one of those old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom things with the croc doing the death-roll on the antelope and then stuffing the corpse under a log to soften him up a little. MilitaryMD is bound to be a little gristley from all the salt spray.

Game Day Odds: Too close to call.

Spang

Members don't see this ad :)
Spang, you bring up some good points about Dive Doc's crocodile abilities.

At the same token, Dive Doc is becoming a radiologist...thus, to make a comic book inference - he has x-ray vision.

However, since Military MD is a surgeon, he has the ability to fix any internal injuries. Thus, regeneration.

So, which super power is better regeneration or x-ray vision.

I think I got to make the edge Military MD again.

(Since it's the morning after, I really have no excuse as to why I'm propogating this thread!)

The "morning after" what, one may wonder?

Spang