Whoa! Fast GPA calculation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobLoblawDDS

Lost and confused
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-submitted on August 4, and my GPA was just verified today, only a week and a half later! AADSAS seems to be picking up their game, or maybe there are fewer submissions in August because most people submitted in June?

Also, who knew they worked on weekends?

Although no mailing dates are posted for my schools yet, I imagine that my app will be mailed out either tomorrow or this coming Friday. I haven't got all of my LOEs lined up yet though. Will any LOEs that I submit after my app is mailed also be sent out on these mailing dates (Mondays and Fridays)?

Also I noticed that they grouped yearlong course credit hours under the last semester it would have occurred under (ie. for my first year, I had a few yearlong courses and so for some reason my Fall semester only shows 6 semester hours but my Winter semester shows 18)... is this normal? On my app I actually did it exactly as it appeared on my transcript (yearlong courses appear under both semesters) so I split them up into 3 and 3 for a 6 hour course.

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello fellow Canadian applicant.

Your stats and ECs are outstanding.

They were even faster with mine! Submitted application on August 1st, GPA calculated August 8th, and mailed to all of my designated schools on the 12th.

Jealous? :cool:

Yeah, GPA calculations seem to vary. Mine took a week and three days, and I submitted late July. Could be that we had simple transcripts and not too many courses to sift through.

Hello fellow Canadian applicant.

Your stats and ECs are outstanding.

They were even faster with mine! Submitted application on August 1st, GPA calculated August 8th, and mailed to all of my designated schools on the 12th.

Jealous? :cool:

Actually, I am. :(

Oh well, I originally expected to have to wait until September, so I'm glad on that note. :)