Who's heard from Peds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just curious, how do you fix low patient volume? a lower number of residents per year? convince people off the street to come to your hospital instead of the acclaimed and nationally ranked ones nearby? well, I guess I'll find out soon enough...I'm interviewing there tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

I'd been hoping for an interview invite from Maimonides--when I called in December they said they like to see Step 2 scores prior to inviting people--I figured by the time I got my Step 2 results (I took Step 2 in mid-December) there would be no more interview dates left and they wouldn't bother.

Then, on Saturday, I got my Step 2 score, and today, when I opened my email there was -- lo and behold -- an invite from Maimonides already there....

How good do you think this place is (Maimonides)? May be a better time for you to answer would be after the interview. Good-luck.
GM

Other candidates that I have met during interviews spoke very highly of it, and the scutwork feedback seems generally positive. I really won't know more until after my visit.