You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Who's working on New year eve?
Started by UGAZ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yup right here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super busy at my hospital too. Unusual New year eve..
Better yet, who is working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! Here here!
Flip side, so I don’t sound like I’m just bitching, I got the weekend before Christmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off so I guess I’m paying the price lol
Better yet, who is working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! Here here!
hey, me too!
Better yet, who is working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! Here here!
Same, half day today though.
I am ...Getting paid 1.5x...so it's okay.Better yet, who is working New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! Here here!
Add me to the crew!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad