Why a neurosurgeon wished he was in plastic surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious but does anybody know the differences in salaries between neurosurgeons and plastic surgeons? A lot of the information I see she was a huge variability but does anybody know salaries for cosmetic plastic surgeons versus private practice neurosurgeons? I've heard figures around $1 million per year but I'm just wondering if that's true and if so is there any difference between the two
 
If Dr. Persing thinks a tissue expander feels like a breast, he is not the right person to ask.

Naw really, you serial, Sherlock? You take out the expander and put in a 650cc high profile silicone implant before it feels like a real tit on tot's occiput, db.