Why abortion is wrong

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crossled

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One case for abortion is that it is healthcare. But I ask you what part of sexual reproduction: fertilization, implantation, embryonic development and labour; is detrimental to the woman's health? In fact this is normal. If there was anything wrong with fertilization, or implantation, then you should seek healthcare. But to claim that a normal process of is detrimental to woman's health is obviously wrong. The second point some make is that pregnancy is a matter of inconvenience, because they didn't intend to get pregnant but only have sex. Regardless, it is a fact that one cannot get pregnant without having sex, and that sex is a means of procreation. It produces life, and this is how humans propagate. As a result, just because someone doesn't intend to get pregnant doesn't mean that the human life they have created is invalid. Whether you intended to or not, if you were to carry your child to term you would have a human being. Abortion is murder, because no matter where along the line of human development you are it is still murder if you end someones life. Do women have the right to do what they want with their bodies? An embryo is not apart of a woman's body. It relies on a woman's body, but it is a separate entity, that will give rise to a separate human being. So for a woman to abort their child, isn't doing what they want with their bodies but instead impeding on the rights of another.

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know its popular to be be for abortion, but throughout history humanity has always made tremendous mistakes regarding human rights and life, where the majority of a society was wrong and it was only the few who were strong enough to stand up for what they knew was morally right made the difference we know today. I.e. slavery, the holocaust,

You are on the wrong side of history if you stand for abortion, down the line you will be looked at like we look at slave owners today

Reactions: 1 users
One case for abortion is that it is healthcare. But I ask you what part of sexual reproduction: fertilization, implantation, embryonic development and labour; is detrimental to the woman's health? In fact this is normal.

Have you done obgyn? Literally any of those parts of reproduction can be detrimental

Reactions: 10 users
Have you done obgyn? Literally any of those parts of reproduction can be detrimental

Right and which of those parts require an abortion if they are? Do you not seek to correct them? People who get abortions look at pregnancy itself as detrimental that is why they seek abortions because they dont want to be pregnant

It’s not wrong. Abortion is good.

I bet you’re one of those people who stand there in the middle of the sidewalk with the graphic anti abortion pictures yelling at college students while everyone is trying to go to class aren’t you

Please mr ms2, teach me more about women’s health

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.