Why Can’t You People Be Like Andrea...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"you people" is my trigger phrase, lol

I saw that on Facebook though. It's cool. After last year's hurricanes my company partnered with some branch of the government to have medications delivered via helicopter (I think it was national guard but I could be wrong). We jokingly called it "AirRx". It was really cool though.
 
"you people" is my trigger phrase, lol

I saw that on Facebook though. It's cool. After last year's hurricanes my company partnered with some branch of the government to have medications delivered via helicopter (I think it was national guard but I could be wrong). We jokingly called it "AirRx". It was really cool though.

Heck yea. Wanna do a drone company w/ me, since you're clearly the expert and all?! haha