Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be honest, whenever someone asks me why I want to be a vet, I find it difficult to give them a good answer. I love animals and I cannot see myself practicing human medicine. Yet, I really don't know what to say when people ask me!!
I haven't had much experience working with a vet or anything but I just think animals are so loyal and it's a really fulfilling career knowing you saved an animal's life. I also enjoy research so I want to look into veterinary pathology later on.
Why did you choose veterinary medicine?
I haven't had much experience working with a vet or anything but I just think animals are so loyal and it's a really fulfilling career knowing you saved an animal's life. I also enjoy research so I want to look into veterinary pathology later on.
Why did you choose veterinary medicine?
SOV, Lol.
Just one of those things.