Why did they ignore me this year D:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keyboardwarrior

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was invited to the interview last year at MWU-IL with 3.2 GPA/19DAT. This year, I improved to 3.4 GPA/20DAT yet I haven't received an interview yet ...... uhhh what's goin on here!!

Members don't see this ad.

Dude/Dudette, it's only September 4th. You do realize that most schools interview into the spring right? Just because you didn't get an interview on the first day the school issued them does not mean that you are done.

Reactions: 2 users

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Really?

Reactions: 8 users

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Probably because of what you are doing now.

Reactions: 1 user
The pathetic thing is everyone in this forum is trying to enter a PROFESSIONAL school. I log onto this forum and see one ******* after another post something so ...... idiotic.

You don't think you're going to get questions that seem very, very dumb to you about oral health after you've received some training from one of these professional schools? I witnessed a ~13 year old ask their dentist in all seriousness if they were going to grow teeth like a shark. It's better to take these questions in stride, and to recognize that this is a mere snapshot of the question poser's full cognitive faculties. Dumb questions aren't going to come exclusively from dumb people.

Granted, the OP did end their question with a bunch of exclamation points. I usually do that to make fun of political blowhards. E.g., why won't the president show his full form birth certificate!!! Maybe take the other ones with a few more grains of salt than this one.

Reactions: 1 users
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj89/gqtalent/certified-*******.jpg
Might want to fill add this onto your application:smack: :laugh:

Texas Dental's first question to the board, regarding LORs:
Would it be a faux pas to have your uncle who is a practicing dentist write one on your behalf.

With a similar error in punctuation to the OP. Where's the pot and kettle certificate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I was invited to the interview last year at MWU-IL with 3.2 GPA/19DAT. This year, I improved to 3.4 GPA/20DAT yet I haven't received an interview yet ...... uhhh what's goin on here!!

When did they send you the invite last year?

It's only Sept 5th. You still have time. As the guy from 'Lock,stock and 2 smoking barrels' would say : CHILLL WINSTANNNN..

Nevermind I just got my first invite lol
Texas Dental's first question to the board, regarding LORs:
Would it be a faux pas to have your uncle who is a practicing dentist write one on your behalf.

With a similar error in punctuation to the OP. Where's the pot and kettle certificate!
I wasn't even being serious about the question, Texas Dental. On the other hand, you were probably ready to kneel down and suck ur uncle for that LOR you @sshole.

When did they send you the invite last year?

It's only Sept 5th. You still have time. As the guy from 'Lock,stock and 2 smoking barrels' would say : CHILLL WINSTANNNN..

First week of September

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

Reactions: 4 users