Why is everyone asking people to read PS's during finals week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I know I wrote this twice before but doesn't anyone actually read it? Where is everyone getting my e-mail address to send me their PS's for review? Because on tha thead I clearly wrote, not once but twice, to please wait until after finals were over. I will be happy to review anyone's but please not during finals! I've been on that list for months and months and hear from no one; now during finals week when i specifically request people not to send me PS's suddenly I get 5 a day? Sorry guys I can't proof -read any until after finals. I hope you understand. So sorry, :(

Members don't see this ad.

It's not finals week for most people, so I'm guessing that they havn't read your recent postings about not reading statements until the end. Good luck with finals :thumbup:

SanDiegoSOD said:
It's not finals week for most people, so I'm guessing that they havn't read your recent postings about not reading statements until the end. Good luck with finals :thumbup:
Thanks! And shouldn't they be reading the latest updated posts on that thread? and why does my school still have such late finals? But I know plenty of people at other schools still enduring finals this week. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
Thanks! And shouldn't they be reading the latest updated posts on that thread? and why does my school still have such late finals? But I know plenty of people at other schools still enduring finals this week. :(

Your school is no UC. I have finals this week too psych

PD... are u any closer to deciding? more narrowing?