Why Kaplan is dealing with so many questions about E = hv

Started by 299678
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

299678

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and energy of single electrons?

None of the DAT destroyer, Topscore, achiever has no single questions regarding that subject.

Anyone saw those questions on real DAT?

I posted this here because I don't want to memorize another equation something like frequency, delta E , etc.,
 
oh! good observation. i just remember E = hv and E = h(1/wave) to be safe...but i just kinda glimpse over the others...

i too would like to know if these types of questions appear on the DAT ...
 
I noticed the SAME thing...

I wonder why none of the other materials cover the topic, while Kaplan goes into extensive detail about it, especially on their online material.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kaplan is ******ed, never encountered one question on that

Doesn't hurt for him/her to know it though.

Its a fairly simple equation to remember. Yes there's hundreds more you have to remember but still.

Maybe its me whenever I've thought something wouldn't be covered because its too straight forward or not that important it almost always appears.