-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
why medicine?
Started by HoboCommander
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flossing: before or after you brush?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why not?
why pick medicine over the other careers?
Flossing: before or after you brush?
my dentist said to brush, floss, then rinse mouthwash.
but ive heard different things from different people

HumidBeing
In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Other careers? There are OTHER careers? Who told you this?
my dentist said to brush, floss, then rinse mouthwash.
but ive heard different things from different people![]()
Makes sense. My instinct has always been to remove the large debris by flossing first, but I guess brushing would accomplish that and rid you of any large fragments collecting on your floss. That said, if you brush first, wouldn't that add the extra step of clearing your mouth of toothpaste residue prior to the floss? Or do you just say to hell with it, and floss with a mouth full of Colgate?
mods: please ban all the spammers in my thread. thank you.
mods: please ban all the spammers in my thread. thank you.
you are the troll here

you sent me spams through private message
I can also ask mods to ban you
If this is a for real thread...I'd have to second teh "why not" medicine for myself. It's the only career I've ever been interested in & it's my passion. My interest in it kind of snowballed after my brother was diagnosed w/ a cardiac arrhythmia a few years ago & had an AICD implanted.
8
8744
why?
Because delivering pizza doesn't pay very well and playing frisbee with my dog doesn't pay at all.
That's all you need to know.
L
LikeClockWork
Makes sense. My instinct has always been to remove the large debris by flossing first, but I guess brushing would accomplish that and rid you of any large fragments collecting on your floss. That said, if you brush first, wouldn't that add the extra step of clearing your mouth of toothpaste residue prior to the floss? Or do you just say to hell with it, and floss with a mouth full of Colgate?
I keep my floss in the shower. It's really a great way to make me do it everyday since I'm usually looking for a reason to delay escaping the warm cocoon in the mornings. I don't brush my teeth in there though. I just don't like the idea of copiously spitting in the shower every morning.
M
matthewdarby
Brush, then floss, THEN mouthwash... That way you don't need to get caught into a dangerous recursive loop of brushing then flossing then brushing then flossing then brushing and then...
the real question is: Anti-gingivitis or whitening paste?
the real question is: Anti-gingivitis or whitening paste?
Flossing: before or after you brush?
Ok. I'm hijacking your hijack, did you get that line from that show on VH1, the Pick-up Artisit? Cause that show is hilarious. But a friend of mine has gotten way to into it. He's like going out all the time and throwing those lines out and talking about negs. It's pretty disturbing.
Ok. I'm hijacking your hijack, did you get that line from that show on VH1, the Pick-up Artisit? Cause that show is hilarious. But a friend of mine has gotten way to into it. He's like going out all the time and throwing those lines out and talking about negs. It's pretty disturbing.
The pick up artisits are not even cute. I watched half of one episode it was kind of dull.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K