Apr 8, 2010
Status
ok this is never gonna work out..no1z gonna answerr in one-liners...because we're all trying to guard everything so no1 takes our ideas LOL. i didnt think of it like that haha

lock pleaseeee.

Mar 16, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I think everybody has already answered this question once seriously in another thread, atleast i have.
I'll give you my friends answer:
I can't wait to cut people! hahahaa!

sizillyd

Go Pack
7+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2009
Texas
Status
Medical Student
caligirl you took my reasons. Smokin crack rock is an expensive habit. Gotta have a career that can support it. It's either physician or rapper....

May 27, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Free Band-aids.
...and notepads, pens, staplers, wall clocks, tissue paper, magnets, chip clips, measuring tape, notebooks, tote bags, and most importantly, fancy dinners. :cool:

mcgyver

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2007
New York, NY
Status
Medical Student
So I can

1. have income in the top 5-8% of the US and + job security.

2. wear white coat

3. make fun of dental students

getright

7+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical

Narmerguy

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2007
This again? This gets asked every other week it seems.

Ischemic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2009
Status
Medical Student
The rumors are all true. The PS is just something you lie about and try to get in but once you're in you can be like "chicks money drugs and chicks woo wooo!!!!" Gosh what a stupid question.

Raigon

This is an emergency.
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2008
Status
Medical Student
On a more serious talk, because this topic has been covered and discussed so many f-ing times that no one's going to bother to do it again. I mean, you can practically google why medicine and there will be endless results of med student discussion.

Here's a thread from the students at england. I think this discussion was 5 years ago, but it still rocks. Lots of inspiring ideas and stuff you'd never think of. Mind you, there's about 10 pages to go through so start reading.

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/medical-school-interviews/11330-why-doctor.html

PS: As for my reason: Cutting people open and chicks. So does this mean I like cutting chicks open?

njbmd

Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2001
Gone Walkabout!
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I get to hang out in my pajamas most of the day, play with sharp objects and live under bright lights. I also wear a funny hat too.