Why no MD/PhD Forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why is there no forum for MSTP'ers? (MD/PhD)

You'd think that since they spend 8 years getting their degree that there would a special forum just for MSTPer's.

Does anyone know about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Ummm...it's the forum DIRECTLY above this one....says "MSTP Forum" :) --Trek

Originally posted by Trek
Ummm...it's the forum DIRECTLY above this one....says "MSTP Forum" :) --Trek
Hey these snazzy new designs make it easy to overlook things.
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
True, but it was here before the overhaul. Brando campaigned hard for it during the school year, i think --Trek

I think is asking for a forum just for people who are currently in MD/PHD's at med schools. I personally think that is a bad idea because it will suck off 1 of the 5 people who post in the allopathic forum.

and it will be like a public chat room - there are only about 2.5 regularly posting md/phders - plus they should be concentrating on us pipsqueaks in the pre forum.:D

What...the regular MD forum not good enough for you? We're just an inferior product I guess.

Originally posted by oldman

Remember it's separate but equal!

Nothing is preventing you from posting in whatever forum you want. :p ;)

I think a forum for current MD/PhD students makes sense, although I'd imagine that the post totals might be rather dismal. On the other hand, it could provide a location for good information for current students.

Moderators?