Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Why pharmacists are paid so much.
Started by Aznfarmerboi
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
in before lock! 

Are you really that bored that you can't stop but want to keep your conversation with me going?? Whatever BMBiologyThat is it? I hope you didn't register another SN just so you can comment on this topic. That is rather sad...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I highly recommend you educate yourself about DOs by reading the comments section of this article:Isn't a DO for those not smart enough to get into a real Medical school? Kind of one step above going to a Caribbean Medical School.
Sure it says MD after your name but we all know what that DO means. Not smart enough.
http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx_mobile.html
Are you really that bored that you can't stop but want to keep your conversation with me going?? Whatever BMBiology
How come you keep on coming back to the pharmacy forum? Aren't you on vacation? LOL
Did anyone of you grow up dreaming to be a pharmacist or enjoy your job?
I wanted to be a physicist.
But yes, I truly enjoy my job as a clinical pharmacist in an emergency department. Where when my shift ends, it is not uncommon for the physicians to thank me for my help that day. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to work with a pharmacist you have that sort of working relationship with.
Who says? I paid my lead tech at my old job makes almost $20/hr. The first year there i was informed that she cant get a raise because she had hit max tech pay rate, so I worked around the problem by giving a 3% bonus. The second year, I convinced(aka argued) HR to lift the tech max pay rate just for her. A good employee should be duly rewarded based on merit.
I grew up wanting to be a music video director, lol.
I grew up wanting to be a music video director, lol.
I wanted to be an F-16 fighter pilot but I have no interest in all the rules of the military.
Computer programmer (but it turned out I hated programming). I married one, so close enough, no?
I highly recommend you educate yourself about DOs by reading the comments section of this article:
http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx_mobile.html
That's okay DO dude. I'll pass. It's more fun to act like you and make baseless inflammatory statements.
When you aren't smart enough to DO Med School go to DO school! It's either that or the Caribbean!
It never occurred to me to marry someone working in the profession I wanted to be. I might have married a sky diving instructor but instead I picked an editor.
This explains why I dated the paleontologist.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 769
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 569