You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Why was SHC1984 Banned?
Started by Silent Cool
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did she marry rich?
Nobody from back in the day is on here anymore. Now it's just a bunch of lame asshats like me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did she marry rich?
So....how's life?
With entertaining posters such SMH, there really should be a limit on the banning, its been 2 years, I think that is long enough to unban her and give her another chance.
Nobody from back in the day is on here anymore. Now it's just a bunch of lame asshats like me.
o hai
I have about a month left of residency. Ask me again then 🙂So....how's life?
I have about a month left of residency. Ask me again then 🙂
I'm boring these days. I count by 5s and take trips to cool places. I can't complain.
September 2006 is the cutoff for back in the day. See my sig.o hai
Whatevs broSeptember 2006 is the cutoff for back in the day. See my sig.
Shoosh newb.Whatevs bro
Taking trips to cool places is not boring. Where have you gone?I'm boring these days. I count by 5s and take trips to cool places. I can't complain.
I'm headed to Cabo in July. Went to the Dominican this year as well. All for rest and relaxation since residency has sucked the life out of me for the last 11 months.
Living in Chicago is cool though.
I just now realized her old SDN name was her initials, hahaha. I only knew her by her American name on FB.
Either I'm not around enough or SDN just isn't as interesting as it used to be. Admittedly, I was somewhat amused by the more interesting/clever trolls that dropped by from time to time.
Or maybe residency has given me an aversion to all things pharmacy when I have free time.
Or maybe residency has given me an aversion to all things pharmacy when I have free time.
I just want to know how much her husband makes.I just now realized her old SDN name was her initials, hahaha. I only knew her by her American name on FB.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol...just made it!September 2006 is the cutoff for back in the day. See my sig.
Yeah none of the old peeps post anymore. All these new people and the same 3 topics.
Who cares.
like - should I do a residency?Lol...just made it!
Yeah none of the old peeps post anymore. All these new people and the same 3 topics.
How should I pay my student loans?
and what job should Sparda take?
like - should I do a residency?
How should I pay my student loans?
and what "job" should Sparda take?
like - should I do a residency?
How should I pay my student loans?
and what job should Sparda take?
More like:
1. How is the pharmacist job market in ___________?
2. What can we do to stop new pharmacy schools from opening?
3. Why you should stay away from pharmacy (ie. any thread started by BMBiology)
Maybe it is the same six threads we see over and over again...
What's changed now that every poster is so serious... Z and Spiriva could derail a thread like no other...
Also (mostly) in the pre-pharmacy forum, "can I get in with a 2.7 GPA?"
More like "I have a 2.2 GPA and a 22 on my PCAT."
I miss ZWhat's changed now that every poster is so serious... Z and Spiriva could derail a thread like no other...
I miss WVU's crazy posts and drawings...the car fire, the redneck cabin of creepiness, the Oreo O's...
Well Z's trying to offload his old photo equipment to me, Spiri is at Orioles games all the time, and WVU is still here wreaking havoc.
And I'm here, am I old school enough?
And I'm here, am I old school enough?
More like "I have a 2.2 GPA and a 22 on my PCAT."
That's me with the 2.2 GPA and no lack of jobs.
Well Z's trying to offload his old photo equipment to me, Spiri is at Orioles games all the time, and WVU is still here wreaking havoc.
And I'm here, am I old school enough?
Yeah, I'm pretty old school too. We graduated same year.
then ya far from old school because I think I am older than you and I act old school at work but no where elseThat's me with the 2.2 GPA and no lack of jobs.
Yeah, I'm pretty old school too. We graduated same year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K