Why we HATE the Gunners---Share your Story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You won't get many substantial posts here because at least half of the posters on this forum are gunners.

From the way you use words, I would say that you're a gunner as well (so much aggressive hatred)

Members don't see this ad.

Coming from a fellow gunner.. STEP UP YOUR GAME OR WE TAKING IT BY ALL MEANS:cool: GUNNER=:mad: whiners=:scared:

Not really a gunner story, but it always REALLY bothered me when people try to sell their notes. It just seemed really petty to me, but maybe it's just because I send my notes to whoever asks for them. :p The worst was when this kid asked me for my notes, incorporated into his, and then sold them. Where's my royalty? >:O lol

Also, kids who bitch and whine about 1 mark on a quiz that's worth like 0.5% of the course mark... Wtf. Just go home, damn it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really a gunner story, but it always REALLY bothered me when people try to sell their notes. It just seemed really petty to me, but maybe it's just because I send my notes to whoever asks for them. :p The worst was when this kid asked me for my notes, incorporated into his, and then sold them. Where's my royalty? >:O lol

Also, kids who bitch and whine about 1 mark on a quiz that's worth like 0.5% of the course mark... Wtf. Just go home, damn it.

I didn't know people sell their notes. People suck.

omg, i have never heard of that before, either... unbelievable. where did this occur?