You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Widener DPT Class of 2015
Started by awiest
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone decide on going to Widener yet? That is where I plan on going.
Congrats! Still haven't heard from them unfortunately.
they have been sending out letters in waves every couple of weeks. i can give you the email of the pt admissions coordinator. you could just ask your status and they will tell you. that what i did. i found out via email a couple of days before i got the letter in the mail.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Widener blindly and was accepted earlier this month. I'm really excited because it is my first (and only) acceptance so far, but I am clueless about the program (last minute decision). I hear they have a great hospital nearby which is reassuring. Anyone know anything else about them? I am also waiting to hear if I was accepted into 2 programs I interviewed at in January.
I am attending Widener's class of 2015 class. I had my student for a day visit and it turned out really well. They have a great program. They are starting the incoming freshman with Gross Anatomy at PCOM in the summer and have a pro-bono clinic nearby that DPT students can volunteer and run.
Widener has "student for a day" visits if you are interested. Then you can sit in on a class, have lunch with a student, talk to a professor, take a tour and talk to financial aid.
Thanks for this information. I recently received an e-mail regarding the "student for a day", and she also informed me of one that is taking place in April as well.
Just curious, but when do classes begin for first years this summer?
I will also be declining my acceptance to Widener. Goodluck!
Last edited:
Has anyone who is planning on going to widener this upcoming summer received their financial aid packages yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also, does that facebook link above work for anyone else? it just sends me to my homepage