Will anyone read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skim8448

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am applying this year and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read and tell if my personal statement is okay.. I have asked my parents to read it and they say it is good, but they haven't gone through this process before. I figured I'd give sdn a try since I found much helpful advice on the forums before.

Please let me know if you can help! I'd greatly appreciate it! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I can give it a read if you wish, I actually just posted a similar thread for others to read mine :) I am applying this year as well, and in the process of finishing my own personal statement.

However, you may not want to send it to pre-meds due to possibility of it being stolen/abused, but is up to you. Either way, I am open to giving it a read and editing if you need.

Cheers,
Andrew

Hey guys,
I am applying this year and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read and tell if my personal statement is okay.. I have asked my parents to read it and they say it is good, but they haven't gone through this process before. I figured I'd give sdn a try since I found much helpful advice on the forums before.

Please let me know if you can help! I'd greatly appreciate it! :xf:

Copy and paste it to me in a PM if you wish, I'll take a look at it. But, please tell me where you are at undergraduate, rough scores/gpa, and your schools of interest just so I can have a little background about where you are coming from and where you want to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm very interested in what advice the fake LizzyM would hand out.

Happy to read it and feed back. PM me with your essay and your basic stats.

I'll read it. I applied this year and got in, so you don't have to worry about me taking it.

Copy and paste it to me in a PM if you wish, I'll take a look at it. But, please tell me where you are at undergraduate, rough scores/gpa, and your schools of interest just so I can have a little background about where you are coming from and where you want to go.

Same here. I have been accepted, and would be willing to give you tips/suggestions.