Will chain pharmacies care if you plug in your electric car?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KennethCool

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some of the pharmacies have plugs near the parking lot. Will they care if you plug in an electric car?

Members don't see this ad.

I’ve seen loss prevention get mad for people having their phone chargers plugged in.

Just when you think they can't dehumanize you any worse, they find a way.
I'm sort of surprised they didn't pick up the phone and call the police with a report of electricity theft.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just when you think they can't dehumanize you any worse, they find a way.
I'm sort of surprised they didn't pick up the phone and call the police with a report of electricity theft.

I know, can you imagine infringing on someone's God-given right to charge their phones at work?! How dehumanizing. What's next, no bathroom breaks or meal time breaks?!

Reactions: 1 users
I know, can you imagine infringing on someone's God-given right to charge their phones at work?! How dehumanizing. What's next, no bathroom breaks or meal time breaks?!

Just remember to plug it into the gray outlet and not the orange one. Made that mistake once and got a call from CVS corporate....

Reactions: 1 user
Just remember to plug it into the gray outlet and not the orange one. Made that mistake once and got a call from CVS corporate....

ImageUploadedBySDN1516806977.681876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

You're probably an ideal employee with that mentality. Just don't let them run over you.

I walk around looking for eggshells to break.