Will I get an interview to Columbia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ViviPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is this a serious question? Or are you low is self esteem and just need people to tell you you have amazing stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
just freaked out, that's all. sorry

omg omg I won't get an interview at my dream school even though I have stats in the 99%...what am I to do! ;)

On another note, have you visited columbia? Why is it your dream dental school? (It is a wonderful school...but just make sure you don't discredit other schools just because they aren't "columbia").

Good luck, you will be fine...

yeah you're right. i really want to do omfs and their placement rates (along with those of penn) are fairly unmatched....i know i'll be alright for dental school in general but columbia is, well, columbia haha. i've seen kids on predents.com with pretty amazing stats not get an interview.....so i just didn't know what to think about it. thanks for your reply :)

yeah you're right. i really want to do omfs and their placement rates (along with those of penn) are fairly unmatched....i know i'll be alright for dental school in general but columbia is, well, columbia haha. i've seen kids on predents.com with pretty amazing stats not get an interview.....so i just didn't know what to think about it. thanks for your reply :)

lul reading this post has actually turned me off from Columbia.

They deleted cause we gave them crap for being stupid... haha