Will I have to retake the OAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cherryblossoms123

Reaction score
I have received a provisional acceptance to PCO. my OAT scores are low (300 AA, 280 TS). Does anyone think I have to retake the OAT? PCO will receive my official OAT scores in about a week. I already sent them my unofficial scores but haven't heard anything back yet on it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on your acceptance!!! Your scores are definitely not the lowest - you should be proud! If you have an acceptance from a school that you really would like to go to (regardless of that is PCO for you or not), I would say don't worry about retaking unless that school really wants you to. Best of luck!

Congratulations on your acceptance!!! Your scores are definitely not the lowest - you should be proud! If you have an acceptance from a school that you really would like to go to (regardless of that is PCO for you or not), I would say don't worry about retaking unless that school really wants you to. Best of luck!
Thank you so much! I feel a sense of relief!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have received a provisional acceptance to PCO. my OAT scores are low (300 AA, 280 TS). Does anyone think I have to retake the OAT? PCO will receive my official OAT scores in about a week. I already sent them my unofficial scores but haven't heard anything back yet on it.
Any updates? Did you hear from Salus?