Will I have to retake the OAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cherryblossoms123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received a provisional acceptance to PCO. my OAT scores are low (300 AA, 280 TS). Does anyone think I have to retake the OAT? PCO will receive my official OAT scores in about a week. I already sent them my unofficial scores but haven't heard anything back yet on it.
 
Congratulations on your acceptance!!! Your scores are definitely not the lowest - you should be proud! If you have an acceptance from a school that you really would like to go to (regardless of that is PCO for you or not), I would say don't worry about retaking unless that school really wants you to. Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received a provisional acceptance to PCO. my OAT scores are low (300 AA, 280 TS). Does anyone think I have to retake the OAT? PCO will receive my official OAT scores in about a week. I already sent them my unofficial scores but haven't heard anything back yet on it.
Any updates? Did you hear from Salus?