Will I make a pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BelowTheMean

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes you will. If your stats are around this school's most recent stats, you will make it. Im sure the ones asking are applying in a couple years so expect those to drop even lower.

Doctor of Pharmacy Program Data | PCOM School of Pharmacy

Members don't see this ad.

The cumulative average wasnt even a 3.0? whats the bottom 25%, like a 2.6?

How are schools continuing to get by doing this? Like legitimately, how has a law school level deflation not occurred yet?

Reactions: 1 user
85/68 percentile pass rate for NAPLEX / MPJE....like others said in the past thread: NAPLEX is the barrier (to an extent) for now...

I still opt the idea of mandated bachelors + 1500 hours of pharmacy experience since ACPE won’t put a good academic threshold implementation on institutions.

In the end...education is a business...ethical or not

Members don't see this ad :)
oh....... I thought this thread was about something entirely different from just reading the title. I thought someone from this website was literally going to try to establish a new pharmacy school.

Of course! you can open a school but you must have proper knowledge in this sector and its necessary you go trough all the experiment happend in pharmacy experiment. You can survey which type of the problem occur and what is the solution of that.
Share your point with that person who already running a pharmacy school and learn some important tips from there.

You might as well start a pharmacy school now that student loans are so easy to get. You just need to sell a group of prospective students a dream of being providers or working in cushy clinical/industry settings for six figures and they will gladly sign away $200k+ in loans for you.

Reactions: 1 user