Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Will I make a pharmacy school?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by BelowTheMean, Aug 7, 2018.

1. BelowTheMean

BelowTheMean Member
    10+ Year Member

2. GypsyHummus

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    The cumulative average wasnt even a 3.0? whats the bottom 25%, like a 2.6?

How are schools continuing to get by doing this? Like legitimately, how has a law school level deflation not occurred yet?

BelowTheMean likes this.
  3. BC_89

Moderator Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    85/68 percentile pass rate for NAPLEX / MPJE....like others said in the past thread: NAPLEX is the barrier (to an extent) for now...

I still opt the idea of mandated bachelors + 1500 hours of pharmacy experience since ACPE won’t put a good academic threshold implementation on institutions.

In the end...education is a business...ethical or not

4. DagS132

5+ Year Member

oh....... I thought this thread was about something entirely different from just reading the title. I thought someone from this website was literally going to try to establish a new pharmacy school.

5. Robbin

Robbin Pharmacist

Pharmacist
    Of course! you can open a school but you must have proper knowledge in this sector and its necessary you go trough all the experiment happend in pharmacy experiment. You can survey which type of the problem occur and what is the solution of that.
    Share your point with that person who already running a pharmacy school and learn some important tips from there.

6. stoichiometrist

7+ Year Member

You might as well start a pharmacy school now that student loans are so easy to get. You just need to sell a group of prospective students a dream of being providers or working in cushy clinical/industry settings for six figures and they will gladly sign away $200k+ in loans for you.

ChemTiger likes this.