Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I graduated in May 2011 with my degree in Psychology. I'm trying to see which of my psychology classes could possibly count as BCPM. So far..I want to classify my Statistics and Biopsychology classes, which were thru the PSY dept as BCPM. I was wondering if you think I could possibly classify my "Sleep and Sleep Disorders" class under BCPM? Here is an example of a past syllabus http://web.arizona.edu/~sleep/478-578Syllabus2005.html
Some of the topics we covered include: Biological Rhythms, Physiology of NREM and REM Sleep, Neurobiology of Sleep. Pharmacological Treatments of Insomnia, and Sleep relate disorders.
Has anyone had any experience with classifying a course like this as BCPM?
Thank you.
Some of the topics we covered include: Biological Rhythms, Physiology of NREM and REM Sleep, Neurobiology of Sleep. Pharmacological Treatments of Insomnia, and Sleep relate disorders.
Has anyone had any experience with classifying a course like this as BCPM?
Thank you.