Will these online class be accepted? *Psych / Soc*

Started by Boomchic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boomchic

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Psychology / Abnormal Psychology 3 cr
Sociology 3cr

I took both online, because that was what was offered at my community college. They obviously don't have labs and some colleges even require them now as part of premed coursework. However, a few list them as, "the above classes can't be online"

Surely they don't mean the classes without a lab? I'm going to call tomorrow, because I really don't want to retake these classes just because they were online.

http://medicine.nevada.edu/asa/admissions/applicants/selection-factors/course-requirements

My state school has this on theirs for Psych...

I'm also double checking to see if "online" is mentioned anywhere on my transcripts.