Will this class count toward BCPM GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seals44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
BIOL258: Anatomy and Physiology I (3 credits)
Analyzes the normal structure of the human body and how it functions. Focuses on the reproductive, skeletal, muscular, nervous, and endocrine systems and their interrelationships. Three lecture and two lab hours weekly. Fall, annually. Not for biology majors.

I was wondering whether this class I took, as well as its second part, would count towards my BCPM GPA. I am pretty sure it will, but the "not for biology majors" part at the end kind of scares me.

Members don't see this ad.

The simplest way to think of BCPM classes and if they count or not is if they fall under the same field as the prerequisites (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Math) then regardless of what major they are for, then they will count! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
BIOL258: Anatomy and Physiology I (3 credits)
Analyzes the normal structure of the human body and how it functions. Focuses on the reproductive, skeletal, muscular, nervous, and endocrine systems and their interrelationships. Three lecture and two lab hours weekly. Fall, annually. Not for biology majors.

I was wondering whether this class I took, as well as its second part, would count towards my BCPM GPA. I am pretty sure it will, but the "not for biology majors" part at the end kind of scares me.

Yup, it'll count in your BCPM gpa. :)