Willing Editors!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arahnisarahn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to edit and review my essay before I send it out to optomcas. I had a couple of people take a look at it already, but I feel that it lacks a bit. So, why not ask those who already went through the process. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
 
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to edit and review my essay before I send it out to optomcas. I had a couple of people take a look at it already, but I feel that it lacks a bit. So, why not ask those who already went through the process. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

I have done this for two people on these forums and they were both (I think) admitted so I'm happy to look at it for you.