Wills Eye Ocular Pathology Rotation w/ Dr. Ralph Eagle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sneakysquid

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Current MS4 on a research year, and I am applying into Ophthalmology next cycle. I heard from my mentor that doing well on the Wills Eye Ocular Pathology rotation w/ Dr. Eagle is an amazing feather in your cap in terms of your resume. However, she said that she wasn't sure if this was still the case or if the rotation was still the same. I tried looking at other SDN posts on this topic, and the rotation is highly recommended but all of these posts are from 10+ years ago. Does anyone know if doing this rotation still looks good? Does anyone have any recent experience with it? Thanks!