Wingate DPT

Started by 1030Nsb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And what are your stats?
I live on the West Coast so I'm in PST and I got the call at noon my time. I had a 3.4 overall with a 3.37 prereq. GRE was 147 Verbal, 151 Quantitative, and 4.0 Writing. I also have too many hours to count because I work in the physical rehabilitation department at a hospital.
 
Congratulations VDBLOA! Has anyone else been accepted to Wingate or heard from them at all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call this past week! I'm excited, Wingate was my first choice.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know how many people applied roughly to this program? or last year? Since it's a newer program I'm wondering if people know about it!