-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wingate DPT
Started by 1030Nsb
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not yet but I'm interested to see if anyone has heard anything as well 🙂Has anyone applied or been accepted to the Wingate DPT program for January 2015?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haven't heard anything either!Has anyone applied or been accepted to the Wingate DPT program for January 2015?
I live on the West Coast so I'm in PST and I got the call at noon my time. I had a 3.4 overall with a 3.37 prereq. GRE was 147 Verbal, 151 Quantitative, and 4.0 Writing. I also have too many hours to count because I work in the physical rehabilitation department at a hospital.And what are your stats?
I
I applied 2/10I had a 3.42 GPA, 3.38 prereq, 154 verbal, 158 quantitative, 4.0 analytical.
But my observation hours were only 60 hours.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!I just got an acceptance phone call today!
So great to have more classmates!I'm very excited!
I just got accepted last Friday! Are they supposed to have a good program?