• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Winston Salem State PT Program

futureptstudent

Nov 3, 2010
    Hello, I am about to start applying to PT school and I wanted to apply to Winston Salem State...they are an affordable program and I have heard some good things.

But I heard that the incoming class was supposed to become DPT..but there was some delay with the process...and now it is a "maybe" if they will get the DPT...I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this?? Or any other general information about the program they would like to share

Thanks

About the Ads

DMACK22

Jul 12, 2011
    1. DPT / OTD
      Hey UrFutureDoc do you have any idea of how much books will cost? I heard they generally cost more during the first year. Im trying to pay in cash so having a general idea will help with saving.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.