This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonshadow

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back yet from Winston Salem State University? I heard they start sending out acceptance letters in March, but I'm just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you interview? I applied and haven't heard a word from them yet.

Did you interview? I applied and haven't heard a word from them yet.
They don't do interviews, they base their decision off of GPA, GRE, reference letters, volunteer hours, and observation hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not know that. I kind of figured I was just out for the count since I had not heard anything.

I did not know that. I kind of figured I was just out for the count since I had not heard anything.
Yeah I didn't either til I read a SDN forum post for WSSU from last year and they said they didn't have interviews. Also, since their website didn't mention interviews I'm assuming they don't have any. Applicants from last year said WSSU sent out invititations in March.

Yeah I didn't either til I read a SDN forum post for WSSU from last year and they said they didn't have interviews. Also, since their website didn't mention interviews I'm assuming they don't have any. Applicants from last year said WSSU sent out invititations in March.

Yeah I just went and searched all of the old forums and saw that. Ah well hopefully we find out sooner rather than later.

did you apply or hear back from any others yet?
So far i've been denied to one school and waitlisted for the others after interviews. I have one left to hear back from.

Glad to see someone started this thread! I applied but have yet to hear anything. I’ll keep checking back and updating as time passes!

I applied as well and haven’t heard anything either!

Same here. Has anyone reached out to anyone at admissions to see if they can give us any information?

Same here. Has anyone reached out to anyone at admissions to see if they can give us any information?
Admission decisions last year were released in early March. They may do the same thing this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email from Winston. I got denied, but I don't know if they have a waitlist.

Just got an email from Winston. I got denied, but I don't know if they have a waitlist.
Sorry to say, but they have made a waitlist. I just got an email that I'm on it.

I got waitlisted as well

Does anyone know how long admitted students had to turn in their deposit?

I was also denied. :/ That was the last school I had applied too