You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Winston Salem State University MOT Fall 2018
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They don't do interviews, they base their decision off of GPA, GRE, reference letters, volunteer hours, and observation hours.Did you interview? I applied and haven't heard a word from them yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I didn't either til I read a SDN forum post for WSSU from last year and they said they didn't have interviews. Also, since their website didn't mention interviews I'm assuming they don't have any. Applicants from last year said WSSU sent out invititations in March.I did not know that. I kind of figured I was just out for the count since I had not heard anything.
Yeah I didn't either til I read a SDN forum post for WSSU from last year and they said they didn't have interviews. Also, since their website didn't mention interviews I'm assuming they don't have any. Applicants from last year said WSSU sent out invititations in March.
Yeah I just went and searched all of the old forums and saw that. Ah well hopefully we find out sooner rather than later.
Same here!Yeah I just went and searched all of the old forums and saw that. Ah well hopefully we find out sooner rather than later.
did you apply or hear back from any others yet?Same here!
So far i've been denied to one school and waitlisted for the others after interviews. I have one left to hear back from.did you apply or hear back from any others yet?
Admission decisions last year were released in early March. They may do the same thing this year.Same here. Has anyone reached out to anyone at admissions to see if they can give us any information?
Just got an email from Winston. I got denied, but I don't know if they have a waitlist.
Sorry to say, but they have made a waitlist. I just got an email that I'm on it.Just got an email from Winston. I got denied, but I don't know if they have a waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long admitted students had to turn in their deposit?
I'm not sure but I was also wait listed and this is my top choice
They give you ten business daysDoes anyone know how long admitted students had to turn in their deposit?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 795