You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Winston Salem State University
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was also put on the waiting list.Just received a wait list email!
Anyone have a rough idea how many people are approximately on the waitlist? I know they won't give us the order and WSSU is my top choice and I know they said we "should" know by the end of March however I have to let my second choice know by March 31st, and it is making me nervous.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm also waiting to hear about getting off the waitlist. WSSU is my number one as well and I'm waiting as long as it takes! I have a large deposit due Monday and I will probably have to pay it and then forfeit it if I hear from WSSU after that date.
I was accepted off of the waitlist this morning so I will be attending WSSU in the fall! Would love to connect with others who are attending as well! 🙂
Congrats! WSSU is my top pick, but unfortunately, I was waitlisted. Hoping my name gets pulled off the list. If it does, then I will be seeing you this fall! Congratulations- I am sure that email made your day!I was accepted off of the waitlist this morning so I will be attending WSSU in the fall! Would love to connect with others who are attending as well! 🙂
It did and definitely don't lose hope! The waitlist is not a death sentence, you could get pulled off any day!Congrats! WSSU is my top pick, but unfortunately, I was waitlisted. Hoping my name gets pulled off the list. If it does, then I will be seeing you this fall! Congratulations- I am sure that email made your day!
They give you 10 business days, so two weeksFor those of you who were accepted, or waitlisted and pulled from the list, how long do you have to let them know your decision? My deposit for my second choice is due March 31st, but WSSU is my top choice and I was wondering what date they gave you all?
Has anybody else heard from WSSU that they are off of the waitlist?
I have not heard. I am going to call Monday because I have a large deposit due Friday for my second pick, and want to see if they will hint that maybe I should hold off a little longer or just go ahead and pay that other deposit.Has anybody else heard from WSSU that they are off of the waitlist?
I have not heard. I am going to call Monday because I have a large deposit due Friday for my second pick, and want to see if they will hint that maybe I should hold off a little longer or just go ahead and pay that other deposit.
Did they hint any details about the waitlist or give any advice on what you should do about the deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get super excited when they emailed out our class schedule for our very first semester?? 😍I spoke with someone about connecting all of us so we can find roommates and she mentioned they typically make a Google Doc with contact info. I was thinking about making a Facebook Group once that list is sent out, what do you guys think?
She did not mention when that will be sent out but once we receive it, I'll try to start adding people!I am so excited and really looking forward to connecting with everyone! 🙂 Do we know when we will get everyone's contact info? I am super thankful that we received the information today because I was starting to wonder when we would hear!
Yes!! I was so excited too. Making a facebook page is a great idea.Did anyone else get super excited when they emailed out our class schedule for our very first semester?? 😍I spoke with someone about connecting all of us so we can find roommates and she mentioned they typically make a Google Doc with contact info. I was thinking about making a Facebook Group once that list is sent out, what do you guys think?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 795
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K