Wisconsin Post MPJE Jitters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Humanfly55

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I took my Wisconsin MPJE 7 business days ago, no word if I passed. I have an Indiana and FL license and have never failed an MPJE. I read the statutes and got a guide from Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin which was really nice. I reviewed my old Federal stuff, but since I've been working so long, I know a lot of it by heart. I took the Pre-MPJE after drinking 2 beers, studying the Pharmacy practice laws, and somehow scored a 76. I spent 3 weeks studying for 5-6 hours a day when I wasn't working giving COVID shots and putting up with Karens. I took the test and I feel like I got my a$$ handed to me on a silver platter with all the trimmings. I killed the first 10 questions, had to guess on half of the ones after, a few I know I got right by looking them up afterward, very few I know I got wrong. The questions got ridiculous, then a little easier, then ridiculous. I felt like only 20 percent of what I studied was on there and I had to wing most of it. The damn test still isn't scored and Wisconsin won't let me know if I'm licensed until some arbitrary date. What's everyone's opinion, think I passed or screwed it up?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: