Withdraw after paying a deposit

Started by deleted727644
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted727644

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can a school withdraw you after you've paid the deposit? Has it ever happened to anyone?
 
I suspect it would only happen if you didn’t meet their admission requirements—for example, if you failed the drug screen or didn’t complete your prerequisites. Even so, some schools may still try to work with you, depending on the reason. After all, they’ve already expressed that they want you as a student at their school.
 
I suspect it would only happen if you didn’t meet their admission requirements—for example, if you failed the drug screen or didn’t complete your prerequisites. Even so, some schools may still try to work with you, depending on the reason. After all, they’ve already expressed that they want you as a student at their school.

Some schools I heard make you petition instead of trying to work with you