Withdraw from NSUCOM!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premedlover

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, those of you who aren't planning on going to NSUCOM need to notify admissions that you are withdrawing. This will free up seats for those of us who really want to go!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I think the school will consider them withdrawn if they have not paid the deposit...so you shouldn't have to wait that long.

exactly. i haven't been able to get in touch with the woman i need to speak with to withdraw. but i think my missing deposit will automatically do it. good luck :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on guys, those of you who aren't planning on going to NSUCOM need to notify admissions that you are withdrawing. This will free up seats for those of us who really want to go!

Who cares? Am not gonna withdraw until the first day of class!

Im with you Premedlover, I guess the admissions office takes some time to process the withdrawls if they are just "didnt pay". Ohh well, guess thats the cost of applying late.

I have accepted over a dozen people to the Facebook site from the NSU waitlist, probably more to come. Good luck everyone.

I have accepted over a dozen people to the Facebook site from the NSU waitlist, probably more to come. Good luck everyone.

LOL! The NSUCOM Facebook has a waitlist too? :laugh:

PS: HoD for Class President! :thumbup:

Yeah, sorry for the approval request for the site, but having a dozen or so high schoolers hanging out on the site was just peculiar. Or even better yet, people who didn't apply to NSU in the first place. I don't mind the '10rs on the site though.

premedlover have you withdrawn from either lecom-b or dcom? :)

i don't know if this is a rumor or not: do applicants on the waitlist for nsu class 2011 get a spot for the the class of 2012?

i don't know if this is a rumor or not: do applicants on the waitlist for nsu class 2011 get a spot for the the class of 2012?
It is fact. I'm not sure the reason behind it, but it being brought into practice, though I heard there were 100 people on the waitlist. Even 1/3 of that is a lot of students for next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap this facebook thing must be really serious lol:laugh:
lol, over 100 members, 600 posts, and 20+ discussion groups, not to mention information on financial aid, housing, orientation, medstart, and group trips before class. But most of all, it's about getting to know one another. Hope PCOM-GA pulls through.

lol, over 100 members, 600 posts, and 20+ discussion groups, not to mention information on financial aid, housing, orientation, medstart, and group trips before class. But most of all, it's about getting to know one another. Hope PCOM-GA pulls through.

Thanks for the luv hema! I hope u don't take offense but i gots to ask you bro, are these facebook people paying you, cause you be pluggin this facebook group every chance you get?

Thanks for the luv hema! I hope u don't take offense but i gots to ask you bro, are these facebook people paying you, cause you be pluggin this facebook group every chance you get?
Not offended at all. I started the facebook group, so I'm just getting people to join. I'll tone down the plugs.

haha:laugh:
if i were already into a school i wanted to go to, i'd totally be in a facebook group too!

LOL!!! Oh, and the facebook comment was funny too! Just kidding, HOD!! You gots my vote!!! Just remember...with great power comes...the ability to make others do your bidding, and tremble meekly in your presence!! At the very least, it would suck up that pesky freetime!!

LOL!!! Oh, and the facebook comment was funny too! Just kidding, HOD!! You gots my vote!!! Just remember...with great power comes...the ability to make others do your bidding, and tremble meekly in your presence!! At the very least, it would suck up that pesky freetime!!
You know it.

Not offended at all. I started the facebook group, so I'm just getting people to join. I'll tone down the plugs.

Put in a good word for me with Rachel, I wish I knew how to bake cookies cause it seems to help!

I just got the "alternate" letter from NSU in the mail today. I wonder when the most movement off the wait-lists happens.

Put in a good word for me with Rachel, I wish I knew how to bake cookies cause it seems to help!

I'll try.

I just got the "alternate" letter from NSU in the mail today. I wonder when the most movement off the wait-lists happens.

Movement off the waitlist has been happening since the third week of March. I know of at least a dozen students who have gotten off the waitlist.

To all those waiting to get in... I probably will be withdrawing my acceptance within the next 2 weeks.. Im almost positive that I will be going to a different school closer to home... I love NOVA too.. beautiful school and wonderful people! I wish all of you the very best who will be attending there! My mentor graduated from there and is now a fellow in a competitive Hemotology/Lymphoma Fellowship and he has nothing but great things to say about his education there... Im going to miss out on the warm weather:( .. But Good Luck!!!!!:luck:

Ha, the recipe is posted online at my food blog for all to see and use to their benefit.

Premedlover, I love the title of this thread! :love: :biglove: :love: :biglove: :love:

The funny thing about facebook...is that the first week of school, the # of people who knew my name and background because they had enough spare time to memorize EVERYONEs entire profile. Some people...really do need to get a life. ;)

The funny thing about facebook...is that the first week of school, the # of people who knew my name and background because they had enough spare time to memorize EVERYONEs entire profile. Some people...really do need to get a life. ;)

HILARIOUS!:thumbup:

This only helps if you're the absolute top person on the WL ... even then, it's only SDN.