Withdraw LOR from programs applied to on ERAS

Started by 0ncogene
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

0ncogene

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have 3 LORs submitted to all programs I applied to on ERAS. I would like to withdraw one of them, because I have two other LORs (which are stronger) that would like to submit to the programs but the maximum is 4.

Is there anyway I can withdraw a LOR that has been submitted to a program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ERAS is an exercise in frustration. Keep in mind everything is done to make it easy for the program, not for the student. We should eliminate the match- go back to the way it used to be.
 
Thanks for the reply. This sucks 🙁 I should've thought twice about trying to get all my LOR in early